All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAudrey Mitchell grew up with a very rough childhood. She believes all men are scum and that she is loved by one. Coming from a bad upbringing and thrown into prostitution at the tender age of fifteen-years-old all she kws about life is surviving. Then there came Jason Goodman, a devout Christian man, who attempts to witness to her one night on the streets. Their meeting would take them on a journey that would forever change the both of them.
- Author BiographyShaniqua began writing fiction stories at a very young age. Writing has always been her passion.Through her writing she desires to share uplifting messages to the world. Shaniqua and her husband Khalid enjoy their family, friends and ministering to others the life changing message of Christ.
- Author(s)Shaniqua Snowden
- PublisherShaniqua Snowden
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaniqua Snowden
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.