All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLucas Jameson just relocated to the Alabama Gulf Coast. He thought work would consume most of his time, until he met Beth Asher. Now he must balance his career with his embrace of true love. Follow his journey as he flashes back to the events leading to a life changing moment. Opening to Leaving Standing Still - Silence filled the room as he began walking. His path was one that had been walked many times before. Not by this man, but by other men... better men... greater men. For this man it was the first time he had walked this path. He could see his destination only a few steps away. His palms had begun to sweat and he could feel his heart rate increase. He continued to walk the path that had been chosen for him. All eyes had w turned towards him. He felt his pace slowing down. His legs began to feel as if bags of sand were tied to his ankles. The pressure of the situation had built up and felt like it was pushing on his chest. Now he was having trouble breathing. He knew when he started on this path that the final steps wouldn't be easy. Now he realized he had stopped walking. Standing still he felt himself leaving for a moment. His mind began to run back over all the moments that had led up to this one. What was it that had brought him to this point? What decisions could he have made differently and would it have made a difference? Now time had stopped, at least for him, at least for a moment. He was back at the beginning of this journey. This quest to obtain something he had never had, and until this point, wasn't sure he ever wanted....
- Author BiographyD.E. Hancox grew up in hills of the Smokey Mountains in East Tennessee. As a young adult he worked and traveled when he could. It was not long until he found himself on the shores of the Alabama coast. He now lives there with his wife Baylen and sons Lucas and Jameson. Leaving Standing Still is his debut as a writer. D.E. enjoys creating stories that both entertain and inspire readers.
- Author(s)D E Hancox
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.68
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.