All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout its long and enduring past, Leban has been a microcosm for the entire Arab world. Leban in Modern Times is the first full-length, comprehensive study of modern Leban in 50 years. Abraham's study chronicles the history of Leban from the great Ottoman Turkish Conquest to present day events. By emphasizing the state's complex domestic and foreign problems from historical and psychological perspectives, Abraham highlights the state's foreign policy and identity crisis. This careful study of Lebanese politics and foreign policy reflects the problems we w face in the Middle East and offer's democratic suggestions to the Muslim and Third World.
- Author BiographyA.J. Abraham, Ph.D., is professor of history and Middle Eastern studies.
- Author(s)A. J. Abraham
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.