All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionLectins: Methods and Protocols summarizes classic lectin techlogies and advanced techniques with high throughputs and sensitivities. Chapters include methods and techniques for serial lectin-affinity chromatography procedure, lectin-probed western blot and histochemical analyses, quantitative interaction analyses based on equilibrium dialysis, isothermal calorimetry, surface plasmon resonance, techniques for elucidating functions of endogeus animal lectins, advanced methods on engineer vel lectins by evolutionary concepts, and special equipment. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Lectins: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid t only lectin specialists but also n-experts including both young scientists.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/08/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1200
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note108 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1501 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byJun Hirabayashi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.