All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents Ariel Rubinstein's lecture tes for the first part of his well-kwn graduate course in microecomics. Developed during the fifteen years that Rubinstein taught the course at Tel Aviv University, Princeton University, and New York University, these tes provide a critical assessment of models of rational ecomic agents, and are an invaluable supplement to any primary textbook in microecomic theory. In this fully revised and expanded second edition, Rubinstein retains the striking originality and deep simplicity that characterize his famously engaging style of teaching. He presents these lecture tes with a precision that gets to the core of the material, and he places special emphasis on the interpretation of key concepts. Rubinstein brings this concise book thoroughly up to date, covering topics like modern choice theory and including dozens of original new problems. Written by one of the world's most respected and provocative ecomic theorists, this second edition of Lecture Notes in Microecomic Theory is essential reading for students, teachers, and research ecomists. * Fully revised, expanded, and updated * Retains the engaging style and method of Rubinstein's well-kwn lectures * Covers topics like modern choice theory * Features numerous original new problems--including 21 new review problems * Solutions manual (available only to teachers) can be found at: http://gametheory.tau.ac.il/microTheory/.
- Author BiographyAriel Rubinstein is professor of economics at Tel Aviv University and New York University. He is the author of Economics and Language and Modeling Bounded Rationality and the coauthor of A Course in Game Theory and Bargaining and Markets.
- Author(s)Ariel Rubinstein
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note21 line illus. 3 tables.
- Weight257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.