All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
About this product
- DescriptionKaren Kortz and Jessica Smay bring their highly successful lecture tutorial approach to this easy-to-implement resource for any introductory earth science module. The brief activities here get students actively involved in the practical application of earth science concepts, while helping them navigate common pitfalls and misconceptions.
- Author BiographyKaren Kortz is Professor of Geology and Oceanography at the Community College of Rhode Island, USA where she's been teaching for ten years; receiving the 2008 Biggs Award for Excellence in Earth Science Teaching. Her research interests include geoscience education research, and in particular, students' conceptions of rocks and plate tectonics and ways to reduce their misconceptions. Jessica J. Smay is a lecturer in the Physical Sciences department at San Jose City College, USA. She has previously authored Lecture Tutorials in Introductory Geoscience, also with Karen Kortz.
- Author(s)Jessica J. Smay,Karen M. Kortz
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Weight403 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.