All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to communicate some of the recent advances in this field while preparing the reader for more advanced study. The material can be roughly divided into three different types: classical, standard but sometimes with a new twist, and recent. The author first studies basic covering theorems and their applications to analysis in metric measure spaces. This is followed by a discussion on Sobolev spaces emphasizing principles that are valid in larger contexts. The last few sections of the book present a basic theory of quasisymmetric maps between metric spaces. Much of the material is recent and appears for the first time in book format.
- Author(s)Juha Heinonen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight229 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.