All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, which is a new edition of a book originally published in 1965, presents an introduction to the theory of higher-order elliptic boundary value problems. The book contains a detailed study of basic problems of the theory, such as the problem of existence and regularity of solutions of higher-order elliptic boundary value problems. It also contains a study of spectral properties of operators associated with elliptic boundary value problems. Weyl's law on the asymptotic distribution of eigenvalues is studied in great generality.
- Author(s)Shmuel Agmon
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- Series TitleAMS Chelsea Publishing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 369
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight456 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.