All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the motivation and reviewing the classical theory in a new form; Discusses conservation laws and Euler equations; For one-dimensional cases, the models presented are completely integrable
- Author(s)Roman W. Jackiw
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2010
- Series TitleCRM Series in Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.