All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book grew out of lectures on Riemann surfaces given by Otto Forster at the universities of Munich, Regensburg, and Munster. It provides a concise modern introduction to this rewarding subject, as well as presenting methods used in the study of complex manifolds in the special case of complex dimension one. From the reviews: This book deserves very serious consideration as a text for anyone contemplating giving a course on Riemann surfaces. --MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
- Author(s)Otto Forster
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byBruce Gilligan
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.