All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis survey presents some recent results connecting set theory with the problems of general topology, primarily giving the applications of classical set theory in general topology and t considering problems involving large numbers. The lectures are completely self-contained - this is a good reference book on modern questions of general topology and can serve as an introduction to the applications of set theory and infinite combinatorics.
- Author(s)M.E. Rudin
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/1975
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 23
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight142 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.