Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThese lecturers provide a clear introduction to Lie group methods for determining and using symmetries of differential equations, a variety of their applications in gas dynamics and other nlinear models as well as the author's remarkable contribution to this classical subject. It contains material that is useful for students and teachers but cant be found in modern texts. For example, the theory of partially invariant solutions developed by Ovsyannikov provides a powerful tool for solving systems of nlinear differential equations and investigating complicated mathematical models.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byL. V. Ovsyannikov,Nail H. Ibragimov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.