All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1837 and the Celebration Ball at Miss Debenham's Finishing School is underway. Miss Lucille (Lucy) Monteith is about to escape to meet with her friends. Beautiful, blonde, with the calm frostiness so celebrated in the typical English beauty, Lucy is very different beneath her cool exterior. Passionate, desperate to live her life, she has intention of marrying the man her parents have picked out for her. Instead she is determined to marry Lord Dominic Lacey, famously called Wicked Nic. Though Nic has always liked Lucy and w finds himself very tempted by her, he has desire to be attached to such a seemingly proper and respectable young lady. He is convinced he can frighten Lucy away with some scandalously improper behaviour. Alas, a scandal erupts and it seems as if she will get to marry him after all, but this wasn't the way she wanted it to happen. And can they be happy if Nic feels forced into marriage?
- Author BiographySara Bennett has always had an interest in history, and to survive a series of mind-numbing jobs, she turned to writing historical romance. She lives in an old house, with her husband and animals too numerous to mention, in the state of Victoria, Australia, where she tries to keep the house and garden tidy, but rarely succeeds-she'd rather be writing or reading.
- Author(s)Sara Bennett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Husband Hunters Club
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight185 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.