All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLed Zeppelin - a band unique in the history of rock 'n' roll. They were the biggest, the loudest and the best for an amazing ten-year reign in which they conquered the entire world with their heavy riffs, legendary performances and pioneering sound. But there was a serious side to the band, and their music was t simply bashed out - as songwriters and performers, they knew equal for a decade. Led Zeppelin recounts the history of the band in words from a man who witnessed many of their finest concerts, images from the cream of contemporary photographers, and rare memorabilia that is hugely evocative of the era.
- Author BiographyChris started out as a reporter on UK music weekly Melody Maker in the mid-1960s. He went on the road with Led Zeppelin, The Who, David Bowie and more during the 1970s. Chris has since worked on a variety of music magazines and has written more than 20 books on rock music. He also contributes to UK newspapers. His self-confessed finest hour was 'Playing conga drums, live on stage in Germany with Led Zep during Whole Lotta Love' .
- Author(s)Chris Welch
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note120 photographs
- Width289 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.