All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn unstable ecomy. A shaky stock market. Businesses facing huge financial losses.People losing their homes, jobs, savings, and...hope? Is the sky falling in? Some feel that way.Is God still in control? Others wonder as they see and experience fallout from the greed and corruption that is seemingly pushing our nation to the brink of bankruptcy. In Lee Jenkins on Money, financial analyst Lee Jenkins answers questions about the nation's changing ecomy and other financial matters readers may be facing in the midst of this difficult financial climate.He helps them take a sober and responsible look at their finances and challenges them to be faithful stewards over what God has entrusted to them.Lee shows that by looking at life from God's perspective and applying biblical principles to their finances, readers bear witness to the fact that God is still in control and there is still hope.
- Author BiographyLEE JENKINS (B.A., University of Tennessee, Knoxville) is regarded as one the nation s top Registered Investment Advisors. He is President and CEO of Lee Jenkins Financial, LLC. An ordained minister, Lee is founder of Economic Evangelism, Inc. He is the author of several books, including What to do When Your Money is Funny and Taking Care of Business. Lee and his wife, Martica, live in Atlanta, Georgia with their three children.
- Author(s)Lee Jenkins
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight390 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.