All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionPass the LEED AP BD&C Exam, Get Your Building LEED Certified, Fight Global Warming and Save Money! LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is one of the most important trends in development and is revolutionizing the construction industry. It has gained tremendous momentum and has a profound impact on our environment. From this book, you will learn how to: 1. Pass the LEED AP BD+C Exam. 2. Register and achieve LEED certification for a building. 3. Understand the intent of each LEED prerequisite and credit. 4. Calculate points for LEED credits. 5. Indentify the credit path, submittal requirements, synergies, possible strategies and techlogies, project phase, LEED submittal phase, and responsible party for each prerequisite and credit. 6. Earn extra credit (exemplary performance) for LEED. 7. Implement the related codes and standards. 8. Obtain points for categories t yet clearly defined by the USGBC. Most of the existing books on LEED and the LEED exams are too expensive and complicated to be practical or helpful. This guide fills in the blanks and demystifies LEED. It uncovers the secrets, codes, and jargon for LEED as well as the true meaning of going green. It provides a solid foundation and fundamental framework for LEED. It covers every major aspect of LEED in plain and concise language, and introduces it to ordinary people. This guide is easy to carry around. You can read it whenever you have a few extra minutes. It is an indispensable book for ordinary people, developers, brokers, contractors, administrators, architects, landscape architects, engineers, interns, drafters, designers, and other design professionals. What others are saying about LEED BD&C EXAM GUIDE.. . Not a bulky ref guide LEED BD&C EXAM GUIDE does a great job in highlighting and summarizing the key points and concepts in USGBC ref guide. If you only have limited amount of time for AP exam preparation, definitely go for this book. ---Metcalf Very valuable guide! I am a lighting designer and am preparing to take the LEED BD+C exam. A few years ago I had taken the LEED 2.0 beta test and unfortunately did t pass it. I got this guide ( LEED BD&C EXAM GUIDE ) to prepare for the 3.0 version and it was fairly well organized to help me refresh my memory on the background LEED kwledge I had. All the specifics that one needs to kw about each credit such as the Purpose of the credit, Credit path, Submittals, Strategies and techlogies etc, are clearly organized for every credit. In addition the author also employs the smart technique of Mnemonics which helps in memorizing the vast amount of information in a simplified manner. ---Visswapriya Prabakar Immensely valuable and utterly to the point, a true must have! This is an excellent publication by Gang Chen that outlines precisely all the key points one need for success. I personally appreciate the easy to adopt memorization technique offered by the author. Practice exams are very comprehensive yet summarized and t to mention highly effective learning tool as it is designed in this book. It is a very delightful experience for me to have this outstanding publication. In a word, this definitely worth the money and for me it turns out extraordinarily helpful. ---Shanaz, who passed LEED AP BD+C Exam on the first try
- Author(s)Department of Mechanical Engineering Gang Chen
- PublisherArchiteg, Inc.
- Date of Publication26/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleLeed Exam Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchiteg, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.