Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA Spanish language textbook aimed at advanced students of Spanish who want to improve their reading, speaking and writing skills. The book contains six short stories by Spanish and Latin American authors. Students are helped to a quick understanding of the text, and are encouraged to speculate about and interact with the text as it is gradually revealed. The approach encourages creativity in discussion, role play and writing and is an excellent way of getting students to talk and enjoy interacting in Spanish. The wide range of reading, writing and speaking activities lead to differentiated outcomes, making it perfect for classroom use. It explores themes central to the UK AS/A2 specifications. The teacher's section contains full teacher's tes and answers, and preparation is required since all the work has been done: lesson plans, answers and photocopiable worksheets are all provided.
- Author(s)Kathryn Aldridge-Morris,Manuel Frutos-Perez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdvance Materials
- Out-of-print date23/12/2016
- Content Note13ill.
- Weight460 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sue Ollerenshaw
- Volume editorHelene Mulphin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.