All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionAther moving installment in Laurie Halse Anderson's award-winning Vet Volunteers series! When Sunita joins Dr. Gabe and ather Vet Volunteer on a house call at a local horse farm, she is concerned to discover a lone lamb housed in one of the stalls. She kws that sheep are flock animals, and that without other sheep and lambs around, this little lamb will t thrive. Can she and her fellow Vet Volunteers help educate the owner, and find a new home for it with others of its kind?
- Author BiographyLaurie Halse Anderson has received both the Margaret Edwards Award and the ALAN Award for her contributions to young adult literature. She has also been honored by the National Coalition Against Censorship in recognition of her fight to combat the censoring of literature. She is the author of the groundbreaking National Book Award finalist and Printz Honor Book Speak. She is also author of the critically acclaimed YA books Prom, Twitsted, Catalyst, Wintergirls, and The Impossible Knife of Memory. She has also authored a number of middle grade titles including The Vet Volunteers series, and the historical fiction Seeds of America Trilogy, which includes Forge, ALA Best Book for Young AdultsFever 1793, and the National Book Award finalist and Scott O Dell Award-winner Chains. She and her husband live in northern New York State. Follow Laurie on Twitter @halseanderson and visit her at madwomanintheforest.com.
- Author(s)Laurie Halse Anderson
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVet Volunteers
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.