All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the cultural politics of kwledge in composition classrooms and presents classroom strategies that develop students' awareness of their own ideological subjectivities.
- Author BiographyKaren Fitts is Assistant Professor in the Writing and Media Department of Loyola College. Alan W. France is Assistant Professor in the Department of English at West Chester University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication20/07/1995
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlan W. France,Karen Fitts
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.