All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionHow can two people have a common faith but different political loyalties? How does the Christian faith shape how we should vote and participate in the political process? In this updated edition of Left, Right, and Christ, authors D.C. Innes and Lisa Sharon Harper discuss and explore how the Christian faith speaks directly to American politics today, but with different understanding and applications. They address questions like:
- Does God care about politics? Should we?
- Is it the government's role to take care of the sick?
- Do legalized abortions increase the number of abortions?
- Should we support people's freedom to choose a definition of marriage, even if we disagree with their choice?
- Does a free country mean that everyone is free to come here?
- Is the earth so fragile that the government should step in to protect it? Harper and Innes craft compelling chapters on hot issues that will keep Christian Americans thinking about how to personally navigate the intersection of faith and politics.
- Author(s)D C Innes,Lisa Sharon Harper
- PublisherRussell Media
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRussell Media
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.