All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis special double issue of the Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law is a collection of papers presented at meetings held by the European Health Care Systems Discussion group--a forum for health system scholars from throughout Europe who meet regularly to discuss intra- and intercountry analyses of health care system reform. Reaching beyond simple descriptive reporting on the health care system of their particular country, contributors from across Europe develop a much deeper understanding of health sector reforms by placing emphasis on how the health care system of their country promotes--and has been reformed to promote--efficiency, equity, accountability and responsiveness within the specific political, historical, and cultural contexts of their countries (including Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden).
- Author(s)Adam J. Oliver,David Wilsford,Elias Mossialos
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleA Special Issue of the Journal of Health Politics, Policy, and Law
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.