All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSUGAR AND SPICE ...and carbon-fiber bones. Her name is 14. All she really wants is a new best friend, but it's hard to make friends with someone you're trying to kill. Stone and Freya must face off against the bionic killer while inside a nuclear death trap! This action-packed new series is based on the wildly popular Destroyer series, which has sold more than 50 million copies worldwide. Gerald Welch and Destroyer co-creator Warren Murphy have collaborated on LEGACY to bring the mythical martial art of Sinanju to a whole new generation of readers. Be sure to check out other books in the Legacy series: Book 1: Forgotten Son, Book 3: Overload, and Book 4: Trial and Terror!
- Author BiographyWARREN MURPHY was born in Jersey City, where he worked in journalism and politics until launching the Destroyer series with Richard Sapir in 1971. A screenwriter ( Lethal Weapon II, The Eiger Sanction ) as well as a novelist, Murphy's work has won a dozen national awards, including multiple Edgars and Shamuses. He has lectured at many colleges and universities, and is currently offering writing lessons at his website, WarrenMurphy.com. A Korean War veteran, some of Murphy's hobbies include golf, mathematics, opera, and investing. He has served on the board of the Mystery Writers of America, and has been a member of the Screenwriters Guild, the Private Eye Writers of America, the International Association of Crime Writers, and the American Crime Writers League. He has five children: Deirdre, Megan, Brian, Ardath, and Devin. GERALD WELCH is a double-edged threat, both writer and graphic artist. The self-described literary hybrid of Warren Murphy and Richard Sapir, Jerry is best known for the writing and artwork in his The Last Witness series. www.thelastwitness.com Jerry prefers to be known as one of only four people on Earth ever to be granted the title Honorary Master of Sinanju. His personal website is www.jerrywelch.com where he's always blogging about something or other.
- Author(s)Gerald Welch,Warren Murphy
- PublisherDestroyer Books
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestroyer Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.