Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionLegacy of Sorrows comprises of two stories in one volume. The Witness focuses on the massacre of almost two thousand Italian civilians by the German SS during World War II. A thirteen-year-old boy sees his family killed and the mountain community he lived in eradicated in the most brutal fashion. As he grows into adulthood, he swears vengeance on the perpetrators of this atrocity. Long after the war, he discovers the whereabouts of the SS leaders who were involved. Now he must face a difficult choice. Should he carry out his vow of vengeance? Or should he let it go? The Devil's Bridge is based on the true story of the friendship between Churchill and Mussolini. After the war, an Italian family living in the UK discovers the whereabouts of the letters that Churchill and Mussolini had once exchanged. Threatened by sinister forces, they attempt to recover the letters and donate them to the Italian Government. But there are many people who don't want these letters to surface, and who will do anything to keep them buried...
- Author BiographyRoberto Buonaccorsi was a partner in financial brokerage until 2002. 'Legacy of Sorrows' is his second book.
- Author(s)Roberto Buonaccorsi
- PublisherThames River Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames River Press
- Out-of-print date21/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.