All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAkin to oral legends this story is told word of mouth from a mysterious elderly teacher and is recorded by a skeptical young man, the apparent author. The old man, the principle character, is examined here in the prologue and in examining him the reader is deciding the veracity of the tale. Thus the reader is drawn into the narrative being both skeptical and yet believing that this tale might indeed be true. The old man begins the tale in an effort to cheer up a love sick youth. From that moment a fantastic the vel is about one family that lives, loves, fights, and explores a society spread far across the stars. The central mystery of the vel is the questions, how did society come to be? The vel, true to form answers that mystery but leaves the reader with ather one. Thus the reader will ponder what shall come in the inevitable sequel.
- Author BiographyEdward Lee, which is the nom de plume for the author of Legacy of a Human Being, wrote his first novel at just fourteen years of age. Lee cherished and revisited that first novel over the years and its influence on Lee's latest release, Legacy of a Human Being, is evident. As the child of a military father, years of traveling the world instilled in Lee a lifelong love of history and the arts, and he has been penning his memories, knowledge, and imaginations ever since. Lee is a teacher, a science fiction aficionado, and a renowned host of table games and friendly gatherings in his community. Lee resides in a suburb of Portland, Oregon, and is currently working on a sequel to Legacy.
- Author(s)Capt Edward Lee
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.