All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of original essays celebrating the legacy of the Chicago School of Sociology during the first half of the 20th century. Contributors - Professor Howard S. Becker, San Francisco, USA. Professor Ian Shaw, University of York, England. Professor Roger A. Saler, Chair Sociology and Anthropology, Pace University, New York City, USA. Professor Brian Roberts, University of Glamorgan, Wales. Dennis W. MacDonald, Chair and Associate Professor of Sociology, Saint Anselm College, USA. Dr Julie L. Arthur Kirby, Edge Hill University, England. Professor Martyn Hammersley, The Open University, England. Dr Matthias Gross, UFZ, Permoserstr. Leipzig, Germany. Dr Shane Blackman, Canterbury Christ Church University, England. Dr Filipa Subtil, Instituto Politecnico de Lisboa, Portugal and Jose Luis Garcia, Instituto de Ciencias Sociais da Universidade de Lisboa.
- Author(s)Christopher Hart
- Date of Publication03/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Other
- AU $35.59Trending at AU $66.79
- AU $41.23Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $23.40Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $45.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.