Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes Sexuality in various world cultures and religions. A subject considered Taboo in many traditional societies. It covers Marriage and sex out and inside marriage contract as a desire in human life or for survival of reproduction. It also covers homosexuality, dating, polygamy, religions, health, and prostitution. Joseph Smith's wives, and Prophet Muhammad's Wives. It also includes Arab Artists tragedies of Suzan Tamim and Zikra.
- Author BiographyHasan Yahya is an American Arab scholar, graduated from Michigan State University with two Ph.D degrees, and a professor of sociology. He published 100 plus books and 600 plus articles on sociology, psychology, politics, poetry, IQ Test Measurement and short stories in both Arabic and English. His articles may be found on articlesbase.com, Face book and other internet sites. His recent books published on Amazon titled: Lawlaki: Lawlaki Poetry Diwan, 2000 Bayt Min al-Shi'r al-Arabi (from Emri' al-Qays to Nizar Qabbani), Zawjatu al-Sultan, and al-Zawaj fil-'Alam, all in Arabic.(On Amazon, 2009). His recent activities reflects his talents and knowledge on youtube's Dr.Yahya Channel TV videos under the name of askdryahya. Dr. Yahya has three children, one daughter, and eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Hasan Yahya
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.