All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSave time and money by doing it yourself <p/> As a small business owner, you can't afford to farm paperwork and contracts out to a lawyer--you have to deal with them yourself. With Legal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business, you can act with confidence. <p/> Here you'll find the forms you need to start and grow your business. Each document comes with thorough, plain-English, line-by-line instructions to help you: write contracts record minutes of meetings hire employees and consultants borrow or lend money protect your trade secretsbuy a business create ncompete agreementslease commercial space prepare corporate bylaws buy real estate, and prepare an LLC operating much more. agreement The 9th edition has been thoroughly reviewed and updated by Nolo's experts, and provides the most up-to-date legal information for small businesses. <p/> With Downloadable Forms Download and customize more than 65 forms to help you start and run your small business at Nolo.com (details inside).
- Author(s)Fred S Steingold
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1043 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement9th
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.