All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn a book that is a blend of text and readings, Martin P. Golding explores legal reasoning from a variety of angles-including that of judicial psychology.
- Author BiographyMartin P. Golding is Professor of Philosophy and Law at Duke University.
- Author(s)Martin P. Golding
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.