All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume contains the contributions to the Giessen-Warwick-Lodz-Colloquium 2002 houring the 65th birthday of Professor Dr. Guenter Weick. Scholars from the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland and Russia deal with contemporary and historical aspects of international and comparative law, covering the fields of civil law, labour law, criminal procedure and constitutional law.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Thomas Gross is Professor of Public Law, Comparative Law and Administrative Science at the University of Giessen (Germany).
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note1 graph
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byThomas Gross
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.