Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHow should lawyers go about their tasks in working with law, in making, interpreting, using, reading and writing law? Enright's book describes clear and simple techniques for working with law. It explains why the technique is needed and what it achieves, and then provides a model for doing it. Each model consists of a step by step guide for performing the relevant task. Legal Technique is structured to be the textbook in an introductory law course where the techniques are described, and intended for re-use in later courses on substantive law where these techniques must be further taught and practised in the context of those subjects.
- Author(s)Christopher Enright
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight1036 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.