All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis handy resource will help any lawyer develop their legal writing skills so that they can more effectively communicate with others in the language of the law. There are over 90 illustrative exercises throughout the book. By proceeding through these exercises, and then reading the correct answers, you'll sharpen your legal writing skills. In addition, this isn't a dry text on grammar and writing, humorous comments are sprinkled throughout to lend a certain approachability to the subject matter. It s an approachable way to polish your skills!
- Author BiographyProfessor E. Scott Fruehwald has taught legal writing and other courses for fifteen years at the law schools of Roger Williams University, the University of Alabama, and Hofstra University.He currently resides in Jericho, New York.
- Author(s)E Scott Fruehwald,Edwin Scott Fruehwald
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.