All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you already own a small business or are starting up, you need to be on top of legal and taxation issues for your business to be a success. Written in jargon-free language, this practical guide covers everything you need to kw to ensure you stay on the right side of the authorities and don't encounter nasty surprises. It provides up-to-date coverage of: options for ownership structure, approvals, protecting your ideas from competitors, contracts, property, payments and debt management, workplace relations, work health and safety, compliance with trading regulations, state and federal taxes. It also includes extensive examples, exercises, quizzes, and a glossary. There are also extensive web references and handy tips. Written to cover competencies required for the Business Services Training Package, Legal and Taxation Aspects of Your Small Business is an essential text for students studying small business management, and a valuable guide for anyone starting out, or already managing a small business.
- Author BiographyIan Birt is an accountant and registered tax agent with legal qualifications, and he has been advising small businesses for 30 years. He has taught business management for many years in the vocational system, and has written five successful books covering all aspects of small business management.
- Author(s)Ian Birt
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width176 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.