All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe One by Lora Leigh - Nick was wounded in combat and watched his buddies die around him. Since his return to civilian life, he's been plagued by nightmares...until Sheila comes along and makes it her business to ease his mind - and fill his nights with endless pleasure. Night by Cheyenne McCray - As a government agent, Noah lives a life of extraordinary danger-and he kws better than to let anyone get too close. But when it comes to one passionate stranger, he'll do whatever it takes to hold her in his arms...and never let go. Caught by Red Garnier - After his parents were murdered, young Cody was put into foster care...and Megan has thought about him ever since. Now that Cody is back he has three things to tell Megan: He's a police officer, he's found his parents' killer, and he wants to be her man-until death do they part.
- Author BiographyLora Leigh is the author of Live Wire, Forbidden Pleasure, and Enigma, among many others. Writing is her passion, her peace, and her lifeline, and she can often be found daydreaming and plotting and planning with the varied characters that fill her imagination. When she isn't writing, she tends her flower gardens, watches horses romp outside her home, or spends time with the family and pets she fills her life with. She lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky.New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cheyenne McCray writes the Night Tracker novels and the Armed and Dangerous series, among others. She grew up on a ranch in southeastern Arizona. She has been writing ever since she can remember, back to her kindergarten days when she penned her first poem. She always knew one day she would write novels she wanted to create worlds that readers would get lost in, just as she had always gotten lost in her favorite books. Growing up I read, read, and read, she says, and grew up to write, write, write. She has three sons and two dogs. A true Arizona native, she loves the desert and all of the sunshine and beautiful sunsets that go along with it.Red Garnier is the author of erotic romances including The Satin Sash and Color My Heart. She lives in Texas with her family and two very big dogs.
- Author(s)Cheyenne McCray,Lora Leigh,Red Garnier
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date07/11/2013
- Weight159 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.