All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe carousel is old, Annika thought. Maybe even ancient... It was smaller than any she'd seen before, and instead of horses, unicorns danced around its center. Well, maybe t danced... they seemed more like they were on a melancholy march. Their sad faces made them look like the most miserable creatures ever. Rhys said the carousel was a historical monument... it had been in the town park for as long as anyone could remember. Little did the girl and boy kw that they were about to discover there was more than history inhabiting the little carousel... there was also magic. The miserable unicorns were t just wooden statues carved and painted by some mad artist. They were once living creatures who had suffered a terrible curse. This is the legend of the carousel's curse. It started many hundreds of years ago in a land far across the sea from America. This tale begins with a young pony in a time back then, but doesn't end until w, when a girl and a boy living on the Oregon Coast solve a mysterious puzzle.
- Author(s)C R Sutton,H S Sutton
- PublisherEverdawn Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEverdawn Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)H S Sutton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.