All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionNow that Lizzy Prentis has graduated with a Masters in Elementary Education, she is heading home with shattered dreams and a broken heart. Will returning to Safe Harbor Island and those she loves be eugh to heal her? She joins her family on a trip to the South Pacific and it opens up new possibilities; will Lizzy choose the life of a Mer like her brother Jedediah and sister Lana? Lizzy will find the answer and rediscover who she is and who she will become. Follow along on the journey with the Prentis family, Fijians, King Titus and the Mer. They find some waters more difficult to travel than others. They will all be tested like never before.
- Author BiographySheri L. Swift lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with her husband John and beagle Talei. She blogs, enjoys writing poetry and is an avid Pinner.
- Author(s)Sheri L Swift
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySelest A Swift
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.