All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- Description10 Books in One! Legends of Rock & Roll is a series of small Kindle books each of which features a different artist from the rock & roll era. This book combines 10 artists who were popular or who started recording during the birth of rock & roll, the Fifties. If you were alive during the Fifties or even if you listened to the music on oldies radio, from about 1955 until the end of the decade, the greatest music of all time was produced. (That is, of course, just my opinion). In this first volume of the Legends of Rock & Roll - The Fifties, is combined mini-biographies of ten of the greatest artists of that decade. You will find the stories of: The Everly Brothers Fats Domi Rick Nelson Connie Francis Bobby Darin Chuck Berry Little Richard Jerry Lee Lewis Paul Anka Buddy Holly Come with me w back to a better time, a simpler time and a more incent time. Come back to the 1950's and re-live the birth of rock & roll.
- Author BiographyJames Hoag has always been a big fan of Rock & Roll. Most people graduate from high school and then proceed to grow up and go on to more adult types of music. James got stuck at about age 18 and has been an avid fan of popular music ever since. His favorite music is from the Fifties, the origin of Rock & Roll and which was the era in which James grew up. But he likes almost all types of popular music including country music. After working his entire life as a computer programmer, he is now retired and he decided to share his love of the music and of the performers by writing books that discuss the life and music of the various people who have meant so much to him over the years. He calls each book a love letter to the stars that have enriched our lives so much. These people are truly Legends.
- Author(s)James Hoag
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.