All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionLegends of the Buffalo Bills, first published in 2003, is t only a story about a National Football League team. It is also the story of the city it occupies and its fans. Original members of The Foolish Club, a group of owners who bought into the idea of forming the American Football League to go up against the mighty NFL in 1960, the Bills have had their fair share of losing seasons, but they've also been winners. During the team's ten years in the w defunct AFL, Buffalo captured three Eastern Division titles, along with two AFL championships. Meanwhile the team strung together an unprecedented four straight Super Bowl appearances from 1990--93. There have been many memorable moments and characters along the way as well who are documented in this book. Legendary running back Cookie Gilchrist and quarterback Jack Kemp led the Bills to their first glory years, including back-to-back AFL titles in 1964-65. And who could forget O.J. Simpson, who set a new individual rushing title with 2,003 yards in 1973? Or the Bills' victory over the Dolphins on September 7, 1980 that ended the team's twenty-game losing streak to Miami? Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sports--books about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. Whether you are a New York Yankees fan or hail from Red Sox nation; whether you are a die-hard Green Bay Packers or Dallas Cowboys fan; whether you root for the Kentucky Wildcats, Louisville Cardinals, UCLA Bruins, or Kansas Jayhawks; whether you route for the Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens, or Los Angeles Kings; we have a book for you. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyRandy Schultz has been a freelance sports writer for almost forty years. During that time he has written about the Buffalo Bills and the National Football League for such publications as Shout!, New York Sportscene, Football Illustrated, and Football Digest. He is currently the publisher and managing editor of NY Hockey OnLine Magazine and Western New York Hockey Report. Schultz has written ten books. Among the sports books he has written is Dominik Hasek: The Dominator.
- Author(s)Randy Schultz
- PublisherSports Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSports Publishing LLC
- Content Note30 color photos, 30 B&W photos
- Weight914 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.