Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
- AU $14.34Trending at AU $15.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe most mysterious of Space Marines make their presence felt as the Excoriators battle an overwhelming tide of Khorne daemonkin but are they saviours or harbingers of doom? Following the trajectory of a blood-red comet, the berserk World Eaters blaze a path of destruction across the galaxy in its wake. The small cemetery world of Certus Mir appeals to the Space Marines of the Excoriators Chapter for protection, but the force dispatched to deal with this grim threat is far too small and their losses against the renegades are high. Just as all seems lost, salvation is borne out of legend itself as sinister spectral warriors descend upon this planet of the dead, and the enemies of the Imperium come face to face with those who have already travelled beyond the realm of the living...
- Author BiographyRob Sanders is the author of 'The Serpent Beneath', a novella that appeared in the New York Times bestselling Horus Heresy anthology The Primarchs. His other Black Library credits include the Warhammer 40,000 titles Adeptus Mechanicus: Skitarius and Tech-Priest, Legion of the Damned, Atlas Infernal and Redemption Corps and the audio drama The Path Forsaken. He has also written the Warhammer Archaon duology, Everchosen and Lord of Chaos along with many Quick Reads for the Horus Heresy and Warhammer 40,000. He lives in the city of Lincoln, UK.
- Author(s)Rob Sanders
- PublisherGames Workshop
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleSpace Marine Battles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGames Workshop
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.