All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAnimal welfare is inextricably linked to animal health, human health and ethical concerns. Burgeoning international trade is triggering more interest in animal welfare, in particular in countries wishing to increase trade in animals and foods of animal origin. This publication reviews the legislative framework for animal welfare, providing options for policy-makers and legal drafters. The text is set against the backdrop of developments in animal welfare science and growing international consensus on the importance of animal welfare.
- Author(s)Food and Agriculture Organization,Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations,Jessica Vapnek
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Edited byFood and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.