All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionA new enemy rises and the battle is joined! When the evil Lord Garmadon unleashes an army of stone warriors on the world of Ninjago, the ninja find that t even they can stop this new menace!
- Author BiographyGreg Farshtey was the main creative force behind the largely successful BIONICLE series: editor-in-chief of the line for The LEGO Group, author of all chapter books, and principal creator of the BIONICLE world. He has since moved on to become the main creative force behind the LEGO NINJAGO series.Jolyon Yates studied graphic design and illustration at Cambridge and Exeter, and Japanese arts in Sapporo, Japan. He lived in Japan for several years, during which time he contributed comics, articles, and illustrations to magazines such as Anime FX. His first professional comics work was the story Tancho for Mangazine. He illustrated the award-winning web comic Revvelations, and he has been a regular contributor to G-Fan. He is very happy to be working on LEGO NINJAGO but fears losing the ability to draw fingers, ears, and noses.
- Author(s)Greg Farshtey
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleNinjago (Quality Paper)
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jolyon Yates
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.