All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wandering pedlar turns up in Leif's village, much to the delight of the Vikings of Frondfell. Only Leif suspects there's something t quite right about the small, wrinkly old man. As belongings start to go missing in the village and the pedlar is suddenly where to be found, Leif's suspicions are confirmed. Can Leif track down the disappearing pedlar, survive insane flying inventions, and prove himself to be a hero once and for all?
- Author BiographyJoan Lennon lives in the Kingdom of Fife, on the River Tay. The Kingdom is said to be shaped like a dog's head. If this is so, her flat is somewhere on the tip of the ear, which explains a lot. She has a husband, four tall sons and one short cat, and plans to go on writing forever.
- Author(s)Joan Lennon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black (Childrens books)
- Content NoteMono
- Weight90 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.63Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.