All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $35.87Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionRich in aromatic spices, herbs, and flavorings, Asian food explodes deliciously in your mouth. Now, thanks to Leemei Tan, home cooks can easily master the art of preparing this delectable cuisine. She explains how to make perfect sushi, creamy curries, spicy stir-fries, and crisp tempura, and work with odles, kaffir lime leaves, or wasabi. More than 100 recipes feature a marvelous range of tastes, textures, and aromas from across the continent. From Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup and Japanese Sake Steamed Salmon to Thai Papaya Salad and Indian Saffron Chicken Pilau, these imaginative recipes will inspire and delight.
- Author BiographyLeemei Tan is a recipe writer, food stylist and photographer. Born in Malaysia, she lives in London and travels extensively, sharing both her recipes and travel experiences in her food blog, www.mycookinghut.com, which is currently attracting 50,000 visitors and 250,000 page views per month. She has been interviewed by the New York Times and was featured in Grazia magazine as one of the best female food bloggers in the world. She has had recipes published in the BBC's Olive magazine and contributes to several publications, including Flavours magazine in South-east Asia.
- Author(s)Leemai Tan,Leemei Tan
- PublisherWatkins Media
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Width196 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.