All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLending, Investments and the Financial Crisis addresses the ways in which the strategies of institutional investors have been impacted by the global financial crisis.
- Author BiographyElena Beccalli is Full Professor of Banking and Finance at Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy, where she is the Dean of the School of Banking, Finance and Insurance. She is visiting Senior Fellow in Accounting at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK, where she is a Research Associate at the Centre for Analysis of Risk and Regulation. Elena Beccalli is the author of books and articles in academic national and international journals in the area of economics of financial institutions. Federica Poli is Associate Professor of Banking and Finance at Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy, where she is the Director of the Undergraduate degree in Service Management, and Director of the MA in International Trade Management. She is the author of publications in national and international academic journals and books in the area of bank management and financial intermediation.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byElena Beccalli,Federica Poli
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.