All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionA New York Times Notable Book of the Year.One of the century's most remarkable and controversial women, Leni Riefenstahl is an artist of the first order. Dancer, actor, and photographer, she is best kwn as the director of Triumph of the Will, a film of a Nazi Party rally and Olympia, the classic account of the 1936 Berlin Olympics. It is for these works of cinematic propaganda that Riefenstahl is revered and reviled. In this autobiography, she discusses her motivations, her history, her important friendships, and, most of all, her art. Along with insights into directing and camera work, Riefenstahl offers an emotional, powerful story of a woman who refuses to be defined by any terms other than her own.
- Author BiographyLeni Riefenstahl lives in Europe.
- Author(s)Leni Riefenstahl
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/01/1995
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/11/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight998 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.