All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was the true impact of the October Revolution of 1917? In this openly revisionist interpretation by a major Soviet and then Russian dissident, Lenin is decidedly made to tumble off his pedestal along with his closest acolytes and faithful comrades. The grab for power in Russia was the work of a tiny mirity of what the author calls common criminals who were lucky and cunning eugh to pull off a successful coup d'etat. Felshtinsky doesn't hesitate calling the Bolsheviks gangsters who had therefore doomed the communist regime from the start because of the circumstances of their rise to power. About the Author Yuri Felshtinsky received a PhD in history from Rutgers University. His books include The Failure of World Revolution (1991), Blowing Up Russia (with Alexander Litvinenko, 2007) and The Coroporation; Russia and the KGB in the Age of President Putin (with Vladimir Pribylovsky, 2008). He lives near Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author BiographyYuri Felshtinsky, who immigrated to the US in 1978, is a historian with a PhD from Rutgers University and a doctorate from the Russian Academy of Sciences in 1993. He is the author of several books, among them THE FAILURE OF WORLD REVOLUTION (1991), BLOWING UP RUSSIA (with Alexander Litvinenko, 2007). He lives near Boston.
- Author(s)Yuri Felshtinsky
- PublisherEnigma Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnigma Books
- Content Note30 photos
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.