Lenovo Way: Managing a Diverse Global Company for Optimal Performance by Gina Qiao, Yolanda Conyers (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you build your company into a global giant - the levo way. A powerful book that shows the step-by-step evolution of a new kind of global techlogy powerhouse, The Levo Way is indispensable reading for leaders and managers who deal with strategy, invation, branding, and HR at any kind of company. It also tells the remarkable story of how two women from very different backgrounds rose to become leaders in Levo's journey to the top. The Levo Way shows business leaders how to gain market share and develop new business models. The strategies driving Levo's ascent to the leading position in the PC industry have been in motion for years, and this book shows how Levo, with roots in both East and West, did it. Based on unprecedented access to former and present CEOs and other top managers, The Levo Way tells the fascinating story of the rise of this remarkable global brand. It also provides invaluable business lessons for how to use Levo's success strategies to advance your own company's success. Building for a decade on its history-making acquisition of IBM's PC business in 2005, today Levo is number 1 in global PC sales, and it is rapidly gaining in sales of tablets and smartphones. Levo is challenging the world's biggest and most powerful brands through invations and new acquisitions to become an even bigger force in smartphones, servers, and cloud computing, and its CEO has been listed as one of the best in the world. Using the story of Levo as a case study illustrating best global practices, The Levo Way explains how to: gain market share by protecting core strengths while seizing new opportunities; create a diverse and effective culture that transcends all borders; lead your company successfully through the chaos of change; and make invation part of your organizational DNA. Providing key insights into the topics most critical to leaders of global businesses, the authors explore all the major turning points: from building an iconic brand to streamlining supply chains, while making the transition from a core business of PCs to a new business model. In order to excel in today's marketplace, managers need to create a blueprint for a whole new level of globalization. You must position your company to continue doing what it does best, yet be poised t just to navigate but also to capitalize on change and take advantage of turmoil. Look to the company that has been able to turn a diverse workforce into a global business phemen. This is your time to learn how to do it The Levo Way. Praise for The Levo Way: In this book, the authors pull back the covers and give incredible insights into this fascinating organization of the future, sharing a blueprint that others can adapt in order to be a truly global organization. (Dave Ulrich, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan; author of HR Transformation and The Why of Work). If you want to grow your business and turn global opportunity into reality, read The Levo Way. From the new generation of female leadership, this book shares important business lessons for a global world. (Carol Evans, President, Working Mother Media). Through groundbreaking and invative leadership, Levo has proven that 'soft' values can lead to huge profits. The Levo Way shows how they did it - and how you can too. (Marshall Goldsmith, author of the New York Times bestseller What Got You Here Won't Get You There). In The Levo Way, authors Gina Qiao and Yolanda Conyers have mapped a course to success for future global leaders. (Deborah Gillis, President and CEO, Catalyst). The Levo Way is a must read for leaders who are seeking to apply global leadership attributes in a dynamic global marketplace. Read it! (Ronald C. Parker, President and CEO, the Executive Leadership Council & Foundation; former SVP of HR and Chief Global Diversity Officer, Pepsi Co). Through vivid storytelling and filled with practical takeaways, The Levo Way show
- Author BiographyGina Qiao is the Senior Vice President of Global HR at Lenovo, where she has been employed for more than 23 years. After working several years in Lenovo's U.S. offices, she is currently headquartered in Beijing. Yolanda Conyers is the Vice President of Global HR Operations and Chief Diversity Officer at Lenovo. She has been with the company since 2007, previously working at Dell. Conyers is based in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Gina Qiao,Yolanda Conyers
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight487 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.