All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith insightful reflections, Fr. Greg Friedman draws on his love of the saints to offer daily inspiration during this season of repentance, forgiveness, and hope. Each day of Lent you can:
- meditate on a Scripture readingponder reflections on this holy seasonconnect and pray with the Church's most beloved saints and holy people--Thomas Merton, Augustine, Francis, Clare, Damien of Molokai, Teresa of Calcutta, and Gianna Molla, to name a few!
- Author BiographyGreg Friedman, O.F.M., is a media producer and author of Advent With the Saints: Daily Reflections. He is host of American Catholic Radio, a program syndicated on Catholic radio stations nationwide. In 2009 his film Assisi Pilgrimage: Walking in Faith With Francis and Clare appeared on PBS. Fr. Greg is also pastor of an inner-city parish in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Greg Friedman
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight68 g
- Width102 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.