All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor both beginner and advanced hobbyists comes a brand new reptile and amphibian series. Each title in the Complete Herp Care Series contains all-new, indepth, current information on a wide variety of topics, including breeding, housing, nutrition and health care. All authors are experienced writers and experts in their field. Every book is fully illustrated and contains multiple colourful sidebars and tip boxes. Leopard Geckos are one of the most popular lizards in the hobby. Learn about housing, nutrition, health care and breeding of these reptiles and others in the same family, including fat-tailed and banded geckos.
- Author(s)Cindy Merker,Gerold Merker,Julie Bergman
- PublisherTFH Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleComplete Herp Care
- Place of PublicationNeptune
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTFH Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteFull colour photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width164 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.