All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeopardology TM the art of Positive Predatory Thinking. Critical business strategy, gleaned from the hunt of the African leopard. Critical business thinking and strategy, gleaned from the hunting habits and techniques of the African leopard, perhaps the most successful predator on earth! Using the hunting habits and techniques of Africa s most successful predator, Leopardology TM draws metaphors of personal and business success that will simply leave you spellbound! Having the lion's share of market territories and clients, to which corporations have been accustomed, is longer the case. Competitor predators are continually on the prowl for your market share and profit. On the plains of the African savannah, deficiencies of vision, strategy, trust and change-management are often the indicators that lead alert predators to easy prey. Not unlike the world of commerce, in the bushlands of Africa, if one is t hunting to survive, one will simply survive to be hunted!
- Author BiographyExploding onto the professional speaker s circuit, nationally and internationally, this young, dynamic rising star is fast becoming a keynote motivational speaker of choice. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Kivi Bernhard was born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa. Kivi has combined his acute business acumen and success in building a multimillion dollar international diamond business with his passion for Africa and its wildlife. Using the hunting habits and techniques of the African leopard, perhaps the most successful feline predator on earth, Kivi draws metaphors of personal and corporate leadership, trust and success that will leave you spellbound. Kivi Bernhard is one of those amazing people you meet every once in a while and never forget. With an unusual synthesis, he is, at once, an orthodox Jew, passionate family man, adventurer, accomplished business entrepreneur and renowned speaker. CEO and founder of Kivi International LLC, an internationally known wholesale loose diamond distributor, Kivi s business network reads like a current edition of Who s Who? . A keen student of life with a huge appetite for laughter and love, Kivi is an accomplished and published musician, Judo medalist and gemological consultant.
- Author(s)Kivi Bernhard
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.