Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.60+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeo's mum and dad are always very busy. They never have any time for Leo. But when Leo's mum even has to go to work on his birthday, it's the final straw. Feeling very angry and sad, Leo goes up to his room to sulk. But as he thinks to himself how much better it would be if his family were all animals instead, Leo drifts off to sleep.
- Author BiographyAntonie Schneider was born in 1954 in Allgau, Germany and after her studies worked in a school for a short time. She has published numerous children's books and has won many prizes including the French Chronos Prize in 1999 and the US National Parenting Publications Award in 1999 and 2000. Helga Bansch was born in 1957 and today lives and works in Vienna as a freelance Artist. She has illustrated numerous books for Children and also writes texts. She has also won the Austrian Children's book prize for her wonderful work.
- Author(s)Antonie Schneider
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2006
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width287 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helga Bansch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.